Lost or Stolen

Lost or stolen

NOTE: USBirthcertificate.net no longer offers passport expediting, but use these pages for any help they may provide you.

Follow these steps and include this information in the package

Important note: In some steps, a U.S. government form needed for completion of this process will be opened in a new browser tab (or window). When you complete the online form, print it, then close that tab or window, and you’ll be right back here to continue the process.

Step 1. Fill out, then print the online U.S. Department of State passport application form DS-11 (opens in new tab/browser window so you keep your place here). You’ll need to click the “Create” button after you’ve completed it there, and then you must print it for inclusion in this package. Note: Please make sure to mark US Passport Book and not US Passport Card when filling out the form.

Step 2. DS-64 gray lost/stolen form (must complete U.S. Gov’t online form)

Step 3. Original Certified Birth Certificate, or naturalization certificate, or the most recent passport.

Step 4. Two Passport Photographs taken by a passport photographer Passport Photograph Regulations.

Step 5. Valid Picture Driver’s License issued more than 6 months ago. If your Driver’s License has been issued or renewed in the last 6 months, you will need to provide at least three Personal Documents.

Step 6. To have your passport expedited, you will also need proof of departure. It is comprised of any ONE of the following:

Local Acceptance Appearance: In order to process your new passport/child passport, you must first get all the requirements listed above then go to a Local Acceptance Location. Find one here. Every person must appear in person, which will either be a special post office or county clerk’s office. You will need to show the items listed above, which will then be put into a government sealed envelope.

Make sure you get the envelope back from the clerk, and do not open it. After you appear at your local acceptance agent, you will then FedEx your sealed envelope, order form and payment to us at the address at the bottom.

Inside an envelope should be:

  1. The Sealed Envelope;
  2. Second Authorization Letter