Passport Renewal

Passport Renewal

NOTE: no longer offers passport expediting, but use these pages for any help they may provide you.

In order for us to help you with your renewal, your passport must have been issued within the past 15 years or less and you had to be 16 years of age or older.

Follow these steps and include this information in the package

Important note: In Step 1, a U.S. government form needed for completion of this process will be opened in a new browser tab (or window). When you complete this online form, print it, then close that tab or window.

Step 1. Fill out, then print the online U.S. Department of State passport application form DSP-82 Note: Please make sure to mark US Passport Book and not US Passport Card when filling out the form. If this form is not included in your package, your passport will be delayed.

Step 2. Complete the Authorization Letter (no longer available)

Step 3. Government Fee – $170.00 No temporary checks will be accepted by the passport office. You can use a money order in place of a temporary check.You can write one check for the governments fee.

Step 4. Your expired passport.

Step 5. Two passport photographs taken by a passport photographer

Step 6. To have your passport expedited, you will also need proof of departure, which will be ONE of the following: